Nintendo 3DS Collection [1-1700] - Archive.org[^1^]
Download Shinobi 3DS: A Guide to the Classic Ninja Action Game
If you are a fan of ninja action games, you might have heard of Shinobi, a legendary series that started in the arcades and Sega consoles in the 1980s. Shinobi is a game that combines fast-paced side-scrolling combat, stealth, platforming, and challenging boss battles. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Shinobi 3DS, a reboot of the series that was released in 2011 for the Nintendo 3DS. We will explain what Shinobi 3DS is, why you should download it, and how to download it. We will also give you some tips and tricks to master the game and enjoy it to the fullest.
What is Shinobi 3DS?
Shinobi 3DS, also known as Shinobi 3D in Japan, is a Nintendo 3DS video game developed by Griptonite Games and published by Sega as part of the Shinobi series. It is a reboot of the series that pays homage to the classic games while adding new features and modes. It was released worldwide in November 2011.
download shinobi 3ds
A brief history of the Shinobi series
The Shinobi series was created by Sega in 1987 with the arcade game Shinobi, which introduced the protagonist Joe Musashi, a ninja who fights against a criminal organization called Zeed. The game was a success and spawned several sequels and spin-offs for various platforms, such as The Revenge of Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, and Shinobi Legions. The series is known for its iconic music, art style, and difficulty level.
The story and gameplay of Shinobi 3DS
Shinobi 3DS is set in two different time periods: the Kamakura era (1256) and the near future (2056). The game follows Jiro Musashi, the father of Joe Musashi and the leader of the Oboro clan. Jiro is summoned to defend his village from Zeed, but he is betrayed by his master and sent 800 years into the future, where Zeed rules with an iron fist. Jiro joins forces with Sarah, a resistance leader, and continues his battle against Zeed and its mysterious leader.
The gameplay of Shinobi 3DS is similar to the original games, but with some new elements. The game is primarily controlled with buttons, but there are some minigames that use the touch screen. The game is mostly played in a 2D side-scrolling fashion, but with 3D graphics. Jiro can use various weapons and abilities, such as shurikens, swords, kunai, magic scrolls, parrying, wall-jumping, stealth kills, and chain kills. The game has eight levels, each with different environments, enemies, puzzles, and bosses. The game also has four difficulty modes: Beginner, Normal, Hard, and Very Hard.
The features and modes of Shinobi 3DS
Shinobi 3DS has several features and modes that add replay value and challenge to the game. Some of them are:
download shinobi 3ds rom
download shinobi 3ds cia
download shinobi 3d nintendo 3ds
download shinobi 3ds game
download shinobi 3ds emulator
download shinobi 3ds review
download shinobi 3ds walkthrough
download shinobi 3ds cheats
download shinobi 3ds trailer
download shinobi 3ds gameplay
download shinobi 3ds metacritic
download shinobi 3ds wikipedia
download shinobi 3ds iso
download shinobi 3ds eur
download shinobi 3ds usa
download shinobi 3ds jpn
download shinobi 3ds free
download shinobi 3ds full version
download shinobi 3ds online
download shinobi 3ds multiplayer
download shinobi 3ds hack
download shinobi 3ds mod
download shinobi 3ds patch
download shinobi 3ds update
download shinobi 3ds dlc
download shinobi 3ds ost
download shinobi 3ds soundtrack
download shinobi 3d sega
download shinobi 3d griptonite games
download shinobi 2011 video game
how to download shinobi 3ds
where to download shinobi 3ds
best site to download shinobi 3ds
safe site to download shinobi 3ds
legit site to download shinobi 3ds
torrent site to download shinobi 3ds
direct link to download shinobi 3ds
mega link to download shinobi 3ds
mediafire link to download shinobi 3ds
google drive link to download shinobi 3ds
Achievements: The game has over 50 achievements that reward players for completing various tasks and challenges.
StreetPass: The game supports StreetPass functionality, which allows players to exchange data and unlock new content.
Challenge Mode: The game has a challenge mode that consists of 50 missions that test the player's skills and speed.
Leaderboards: The game has online leaderboards that rank players based on their scores and times.
3D Effect: The game supports the 3D effect of the Nintendo 3DS, which enhances the depth and immersion of the game.
Why should you download Shinobi 3DS?
Shinobi 3DS is a game that offers a lot of fun and challenge for fans of ninja action games. Here are some reasons why you should download Shinobi 3DS:
The pros and cons of Shinobi 3DS
Like any game, Shinobi 3DS has its strengths and weaknesses. Here are some of them:
- It has a nostalgic and faithful homage to the classic Shinobi games.
- It has a steep learning curve and high difficulty level that might frustrate some players.
- It has a variety of weapons, abilities, and modes that add diversity and replay value to the game.
- It has some technical issues and glitches that affect the performance and graphics of the game.
- It has a catchy and retro soundtrack that fits the mood and style of the game.
- It has a weak and clichéd story that does not develop the characters or the plot well.
- It has a stunning and colorful 3D effect that enhances the visual appeal of the game.
- It has a short and linear main campaign that can be completed in a few hours.
The reviews and ratings of Shinobi 3DS
Shinobi 3DS received mixed to positive reviews from critics and players. The game has an average score of 69/100 on Metacritic and 7.1/10 on IGN. Some of the praises and criticisms of the game are:
- "Shinobi is a great reboot for the series, offering a solid challenge for hardcore gamers who grew up with the original games." - Nintendo Life - "Shinobi is a frustrating game that demands too much from the player without rewarding them enough." - GameSpot - "Shinobi is a fun and fast-paced action game that will appeal to fans of ninjas and old-school games." - Destructoid - "Shinobi is a bland and repetitive game that fails to capture the charm and excitement of the classic games." - GamesRadar The tips and tricks for Shinobi 3DS
Shinobi 3DS is a game that requires skill, patience, and practice. Here are some tips and tricks that will help you master the game and enjoy it more:
- Use your parry skill wisely. Parrying is a crucial skill that allows you to deflect enemy attacks and counterattack with your sword. Parrying can also fill up your magic meter, which lets you use powerful scrolls. However, parrying is not easy to execute, as you need to time it perfectly with the enemy's attack. Practice your parrying skills in the training mode or in the easier levels before attempting it in the harder ones. - Experiment with different weapons and abilities. Shinobi 3DS gives you access to various weapons and abilities, such as shurikens, kunai, fireballs, lightning bolts, invisibility, healing, etc. Each weapon and ability has its own advantages and disadvantages, depending on the situation. For example, shurikens are good for long-range attacks, but they are weak and limited in number. Kunai are good for close-range attacks, but they are slow and inaccurate. Fireballs are good for damaging multiple enemies, but they consume a lot of magic. Lightning bolts are good for stunning enemies, but they have a long cooldown time. Invisibility is good for stealth kills, but it drains your magic quickly. Healing is good for restoring your health, but it leaves you vulnerable to attacks. Try out different combinations of weapons and abilities to find out what works best for you. - Explore the levels and find secrets. Shinobi 3DS has eight levels, each with different environments, enemies, puzzles, and bosses. The levels are not linear, as they have multiple paths, hidden areas, collectibles, and secrets. Exploring the levels can help you find useful items, such as health potions, extra lives, magic scrolls, etc. It the Ninja Gaiden series, which is another famous ninja action game series. The game uses the stylus to control the protagonist Ryu Hayabusa, who fights against demons and ninjas. The game has a 3D graphics engine, a dynamic camera system, and a story mode that spans 13 chapters. The game also has a survival mode and a multiplayer mode that supports up to four players via local wireless connection. The game has an average score of 82/100 on Metacritic and 8.4/10 on IGN. - Strider: This is a Nintendo 3DS game that is a reboot of the Strider series, which is another classic side-scrolling action game series. The game follows the protagonist Strider Hiryu, a high-tech ninja who infiltrates a dystopian city ruled by an evil dictator. The game has a nonlinear and open-ended gameplay, allowing the player to explore different areas and unlock new abilities and weapons. The game also has various modes and challenges, such as Beacon Run, Survival, and Story Mode+. The game has an average score of 77/100 on Metacritic and 7.5/10 on IGN. - Shinobi: This is a Nintendo 3DS game that is a remake of the original Shinobi arcade game from 1987. The game features the same story and gameplay as the original game, but with updat